Vehicle Compound Assistant – Greenhous Upper Heyford, Bicester
Vehicle Compound Assistant – Upper Heyford, Bicester
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Salary: Starting from £23,000 depending on experience
A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as a Vehicle Compound Assistant at our Upper Heyford site.
What you’ll be doing:
- Transferring vehicles on site (there is a significant amount of walking around the site involved).
- Routine tasks e.g. fitting number plates, parking vehicles, processing keys.
- Recording work activity using a mobile device.
- Associated administration.
- The occasional delivery of vehicles is required.
What we need from you:
- Clean driving licence is essential
- Minimum 2 years driving experience
- A manual driving licence
- Able to provide excellent customer service at all times
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Have a friendly, can do attitude
In return we’ll offer:
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Competitive employer pension
- Career development opportunities
Who are we:
Greenhous Group firmly establishes itself as one of the largest DAF dealer groups in the UK and has over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world. Greenhous is a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Mid Wales and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises including Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan, Ford, and DAF Trucks, as well as an extensive bodyshop network.