Optimises engine, transmission, and other driving functions so you can drive more efficiently.
All-New Nissan X-trail
Excite your drive.
Who knew electricity could be this powerful?
The All-New Nissan X-Trail marries two advanced unique technologies that deliver a more responsive, quiet and fuel-efficient drive, compared to a petrol engine¹. These technologies differ to a traditional hybrid, with a battery that’s charged by a petrol engine – there’s no need to plug in to charge. Also available with Nissan e-4ORCE AWD technology, ensuring an even more controlled and stable ride.
Design and Comfort
No Compromise between Design and Adventure
Discover the details that make a difference.
- LED headlights - blended with striking design.
- Boomerang Design Tail Lights - give the All-New Nissan X-Trail an unmistakable signature at night.
- V-Motion Grille - a signature of Nissan Design, the grille positions it firmly in the family of exciting Nissan crossovers.
- 20 Inch Alloy Wheels - stand-out on the street with the distinctively designed Alloy wheels.
- Panoramic Openable Sunroof - Make a stylish statement wherever you go, with this sleek panoramic sunroof.
- e-4orce Badge - This unique e-4orce badge adds to the refined design of the All-New Nissan X-Trail.
Engine and Performance
A unique electrified driving experience, now unplugged. This is Nissan e-POWER
Responsive and ready when you are - no need to plug in to charge
Nissan e-POWER is a unique electrified technology which goes beyond hybrid technology. Nissan e-POWER delivers a responsive, quiet performance from a battery-operated electric motor that is constantly recharged by a fuel-efficient petrol engine¹. There are no plugs and no need to charge.
Provides a driving experience suitable in all conditions.
Sport mode enhances handling by holding torque during cornering for added power coming out of a turn.
Modifies accelerator mapping and tuning. The Intelligent AWD system also adapts by starting with all four wheels engaged.
Enhances traction and control by adjusting the throttle response, transmission, and Intelligent AWD system for optimal performance.
Technology & Connectivity
High-tech that lends a hand
Nissan ProPILOT Park -
Standard from Tekna grade on e-POWER. ProPILOT Park gently eases your All-New Nissan X-Trail into a space, controlling the steering, accelerator and brakes. It can even recognise an open space; all you have to do is select the type of space, sit back and let ProPILOT Park do the work.
Head-up display -
Stay focussed without obstructing your visual field. Information on speed limits, navigation and more appear seamlessly on your 10.8"
Intelligent Around View Monitor -
Park more easily with a 360 view of the area around your car. You get split-screen close-up views of front, rear and kerb-side plus alerts for moving objects close by.
Adaptive Driving Beam -
Make your night driving safer with headlights that automatically adjust their beam to avoid dazzling drivers in oncoming vehicles and reactivates them when you pass.
See below for for more Nissan Technology included in the All-New Nissan X-Trail.
Your second pair of eyes, watching for hazards ahead. The system can detect vehicles in front of you suddenly decelerating and gives you an early warning to slow down.
Senses the distance and relative speed of your car and the vehicle ahead to keep the safe pre-set distance both as you drive.
Keeps a look-out for cars ahead, alerting and even applying the brakes to bring you to a complete stop if there's risk of a collision. Also available with pedestrian and cyclist detection and junction assist, it detects vehicles crossing your path at junctions.
Adds confidence in the car park. When reversing, if the system detects a stationary object behind your X-Trail, it can automatically engage the brakes to help avoid a collision.
Makes subtle steering corrections, even through gentle curves. It also returns your X-Trail to the centre of the lane by brake control under emergency situations.
Uses radar technology to monitor a vehicle's proximity to the vehicle ahead, giving the driver an audible and visual warning to help them reduce the vehicle's speed if a potential frontal collision is detected.
All All-New Nissan X-Trail Grades
Find the Right One for You
We have offers across the range and we are here to help find the best offer for you. We can tailor a finance solution for you and also organise your part exchange. Feel free to contact us for more information on our great range of offers.
*Images for illustration purposes only
- 18" Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Front and Rear LED Lights
- Rear parking sensors
- 7" colour TFT Combimeter
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Intelligent Front Emergency Braking with Pedestrian, Cyclist & Junction assist
- Front parking sensors
- Rearview camera + washer
- Display Audio 8" with 6 speakers
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and wired Android Auto
- 2-zone air conditioning
- Roof rails
- Privacy glass
- 12.3" Full TFT Combimeter
- 12.3" NissanConnect with connected services including wireless Apple CarPlay and wired Android Auto
- Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Ambient lighting: centre console
- 19" Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Glass Roof & Roof Rails
- Power tailgate with hands-free function
- ProPILOT with Navi-Link
- 10.8" Head Up Display
- Wireless Charger
- 20" Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Premium Bose® Sound System with 10 Speakers
- Black - Quilted Premium Leather Seat Front
Service Plan Pricing
Service Plans are available on Micra, Juke, Qashqai, X-Trail, LEAF, Note, Pulsar and e-NV200 up to 10 years old and under 100,000 miles only. New cars are eligible for plans up to 4 years / 4 services and cars older than 2 months from the date of first registrations are eligible for 2 years / 2 services. Available at participating dealers only. Nissan reserves the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time without notice. For full terms and conditions click here.