Vehicle Technician – Stoke on Trent
Vehicle Technician - Fenton
Salary: Up to £26,000 DOE plus achieved bonus!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Vehicle Technician to join our team at our Stoke on Trent site to service, PDI and repair vehicles to the highest of standards.
Ideally, we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician
- A full Driving Licence
- A relevant Level 2/3 qualifications (or equivalent) would be beneficial but is not essential
- Problem solver
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Team Player
- Clear communicator
In return we’ll offer:
· A market leading manufacturer led training plan to develop your skills
· 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
· Overtime opportunities
· Competitive employer pension
· Career development opportunities
Who we are:
Greenhous Group firmly establishes itself as one of the largest DAF dealer groups in the UK and has over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world. Greenhous is a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Mid Wales and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises including Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan, Ford, and DAF Trucks, as well as an extensive bodyshop network.