Smart Repairer/Painter - Greenhous Fleet Services, Stoke-on-Trent.
Hours: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday, i.e 42.5 hours per week.
Salary: £25,000.00 per annum plus bonus
A new opportunity has arisen to join the business and carry out smart repairs at our Fenton site.
What you’ll be doing:
- Pre-paint preparation, preparing vehicles to be painted by hand or machine.
- Surface preparation, filling, sanding and cleaning surfaces.
- Unpacking, handling and preparing parts prior to paint.
- Organisation of working area and work in progress.
- Always focusing on best practice.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in vehicle repair shop.
- Training in latest evolving equipment and materials will be given.
- Attention to detail.
- Health and Safety/environmental awareness.
- Willingness to learn and use specialised tools and equipment.
- Teamwork to support and accommodate requests.
- Being focused and self-motivated.
In return we’ll offer:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development Opportunities
Who we are:
Greenhous is firmly established as one of the largest dealer groups in the UK and has over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world. We are a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises namely Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan, and DAF.