Security Guard - Greenhous Fleet Services, Stoke-on-Trent.
Hours: Week 1, Monday and Tuesday 6.00 am to 6.00 pm, Wednesday 6.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Week 2, Wednesday 12.00 pm to 6.00 pm, Thursday and Friday 6.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Salary: £11.00 per hour
A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as a Security Guard at our PDI site in Fenton.
Other duties may be required of the post holder in addition to those listed above, to ensure that the requirements of the business are met at all times.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring vehicles coming in and out of the premises.
- Responding to security alerts.
- Assisting with transporters.
- Helping with trade plate drivers.
- Accurately logging / reporting events throughout the day.
- Checking vehicle details and handing over keys.
- Monitoring security, at the PDI remotely via CCTV.
What we need from you:
- Good Communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Computer skills.
In return we’ll offer:
- Employee Discounts
- Career development opportunities
Who we are:
Greenhous is firmly established as one of the largest dealer groups in the UK and has over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world. We are a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises namely Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan, and DAF.