Refurbishment Workshop Foreman - Greenhous Limited Fleet, High Ercall
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, i.e 42.5 hours per week
An opportunity has arisen for a Refurbishment Workshop Foreman to join at our High Ercall site.
Other duties may be required of the post holder in addition to those listed above and below, to ensure that the requirements of the business are met at all times.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assess damage and carry out repairs to a high standard.
- Manage the day-to-day refurb operations.
- Support the Technicians in the workshop.
- Ability to make the team take ownership, of their own performance and development.
- Oversee the quality of repairs completed onsite.
What we need from you:
- A proven technical background.
- Experience and knowledge in Bodyshop or paintwork.
- Ability to manage a team of technicians and maintain a positive working environment.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of contemporary Bodyshop management systems.
In return we’ll offer:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career development opportunities
Who we are:
Greenhous is firmly established as one of the largest dealer groups in the UK and has over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world. We are a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises namely Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan, and DAF.