An opportunity has arisen for a Panel Beater to join at our Livingston site.
Other duties may be required of the post holder in addition to those listed above and below, to ensure that the requirements of the business are met at all times.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure the preparation of all cars leaving the Bodyshop is completed to a high standard.
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety in the workplace.
What we need from you:
- Ability to strip and re-fit all makes of cars.
- Ability to pull and dress panels in preparation for filler work.
- Ability to rectify all sizes of repairs.
- Ability to work with different materials e.g. plastics and metals.
- Previous experience as a Panel Beater in a similar environment.
- Understand repair techniques for all makes of cars.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
In return we'll offer:
- Employee discounts
- Career development opportunities
Who we are:
Greenhous is firmly established as one of the largest dealer groups in the UK and has over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world. We are a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises including Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan and DAF.