Fleet Sales Administrator - Greenhous Limited Fleet, High Ercall
Fleet Sales Administrator - High Ercall, Shropshire
Basic Salary: £22,000.00 per annum. Rising to £24,000 after successful probation.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm i.e. 37.5 hours per week. 30 minutes for lunch (unpaid).
A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as a Fleet Sales Administrator at our High Ercall site. The Fleet Sales Administrator will provide administrative support and work closely with the sales team and other departments to ensure that all orders are processed to a high standard.
Other duties may be required of the post holder in addition to those listed above and below, to ensure that the requirements of the business are met at all times.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain internal systems to ensure accurate and up-to-date records of all fleet transactions.
- Maintain customer portals, ensuring that all information is accurate and up to date.
- Create and update stock book records, including vehicle specifications & pricing.
- Update manufacturer invoices and other financial records as needed.
- Contract and re-contract vehicles, ensuring all price protection terms are met.
- Order vehicles from manufacturers, ensuring that all orders are accurate and meet customer needs.
- Allocate registration numbers to vehicles.
- Make pre-delivery confirmation calls to customers, ensuring all details are confirmed and any necessary arrangements are made.
- Ensure that all vehicles are taxed for the relevant or requested date.
- Invoice customers for vehicles and services as needed.
- Submit delivery packs to customers, including all necessary documentation and paperwork.
- Create and send any relevant DVLA letters or V5s to customers.
- Maintain general upkeep of customer folders, ensuring that all information is accurate and up to date.
What we need from you:
- Experience in administrative support, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
In return we’ll offer:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts
Who we are:
Greenhous is firmly established as one of the largest dealer groups in the UK and has over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world. We are a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises namely Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan, and DAF.