A great opportunity has arisen to join the Greenhous team as a Diagnostic Technician at Greenhous Volkswagen Van Centre Bilston.
Other duties may be required of the post holder in addition to those listed above and below, to ensure that the requirements of the business are met at all times.
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilising your technical knowledge to carry out repairs and maintenance on customer vehicles, including minor and major mechanical work.
- Complete major electrical and engine repair work.
- Using advanced diagnostic equipment to fault find items relevant to the franchise brand.
- Demonstrate capability and confidence in using systems and equipment within the workshop.
- Complete warranty diagnosis and repairs as per the manufacturers' guidelines.
What we need from you:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent).
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a vehicle technician in a franchise dealership setting (or similar).
- Ideally hold a valid MOT card.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of their work.
- Hold a valid full UK driver’s licence.
In return we’ll offer:
- Employee discounts
- Career development opportunities
Who are we:
Greenhous is firmly established as one of the largest dealer groups in the UK and has over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world. We are a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises including Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan and DAF.