Bodyshop Vehicle Damage Assessor/Estimator - Greenhous Ltd Fleet, High Ercall
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 4.30 pm i.e. 40 hours per week. 30 minutes for lunch (unpaid).
A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as a Bodyshop Estimator at our High Ercall site.
Other duties may be required of the post holder in addition to those listed above and below, to ensure that the requirements of the business are met at all times.
What you’ll be doing:
- Usage of estimating systems, to prepare estimates for the customers.
- Placing parts orders and ensuring they are supplied correctly, in full and in time for the vehicles.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and guiding them with their needs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of manufacturer repair procedures.
- Prepare accurate estimates and safe repair methods, using computerised estimating systems, such as Audatex and Thatcham Escribe data.
What we need from you:
- A good understanding of modern repair techniques on a variety of vehicle makes and models.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate effectively with third parties.
In return we’ll offer:
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Competitive employer pension
- Career development opportunities
Who we are:
Greenhous Group firmly establishes itself as one of the largest DAF dealer groups in the UK and has over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world. Greenhous is a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Mid Wales and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises including Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan, Ford, and DAF Trucks, as well as an extensive bodyshop network.