Bodyshop Mechanic, MET Technician, Stripper / Fitter - Greenhous Limited Fleet, High Ercall
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 4.30 pm, i.e 40 hours per week
An opportunity has arisen for a Bodyshop Mechanic, MET Technician, Stripper / Fitter join at our High Ercall site.
Other duties may be required of the post holder in addition to those listed above and below, to ensure that the requirements of the business are met at all times.
What you’ll be doing:
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction.
- Removing and refitting parts, to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard.
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed.
- Ensure all work is completed to a high standard.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in mechanical and electrical fitter / stripper fitter MET.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good self-motivation skills.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Have the ability to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars.
In return we’ll offer:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career development opportunities
Who we are:
Greenhous is firmly established as one of the largest dealer groups in the UK and has over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world. We are a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises namely Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan, and DAF.