Accounts Assistant - Greenhous Limited Fleet, High Ercall.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, i.e 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £22,000.00 - £23,000.00 per annum.
A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as an Accounts Assistant within our Fleet Operation at our High Ercall, Telford site. This role would ideally suit someone who is currently working in or has worked in a finance department and now looking to utilise their skills across all areas of the accounting function. Your previous experience may be in credit control, purchase ledger, bookkeeping or similar.
Other duties may be required of the post holder in addition to those listed above and below, to ensure that the requirements of the business are met at all times.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily banking.
- Sales ledger, posting bank transactions, credit control, following up debtor queries with departmental managers and customers.
- Purchase ledger, coding and inputting of invoices and credit notes, supplier statement reconciliations, payment runs and resolving supplier queries.
- Nominal ledger, posting bank, intercompany and other nominal ledger journals.
- Assisting accountants to close the month and resolve queries.
What we need from you:
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy.
- Confidence to handle queries face to face, over the telephone and via email.
- Capable of prioritising workload.
- Previous use of ADP would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given.
- Motor trade, automotive or car dealership experience is preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Knowledge of Keyloop system would be an advantage.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential.
In return we’ll offer:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career development opportunities
Who we are:
Greenhous is firmly established as one of the largest dealer groups in the UK and has over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world. We are a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises namely Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan, and DAF.